Friday, February 3, 2012

How To Verify Facts Aganist Urban Legends

Whenever you hear anything that's too good to be true or outrageous, check it out at:

http://www.snopes.com/

It would help keep you from looking stupid.

There's this guy who posted in his facebook, a supposed home cancer cure that John Hopkins supposedly published and he got a lot of good comments. Little did he and his friends know that his posting is nothing but a sick joke.

There's also this lady dentist friend who told me about creating small incisions to bleed people suffering from elevated blood pressures and other emergencies.


Oh geesh! I should have asked her to kiss me instead of saying those nonsense! My dialogie should have gone...

So don't talk just kiss...
...let your tongue fool around!



because,

I'm to sexy for your lov.. ..err!






No comments:

Post a Comment