Thursday, April 7, 2011

NaWillie Na

I am starting to hate the guts of this guy and the people around him. I've read statements fro him telling those who hate him that he is helping people with his program and nobody is getting exploited. Such statements I find overly arrogant for a person who has made his money from such programs. Yes, some poor people are making some money but make no mistake about it, the biggest beneficiaries of his shows are the brains behind the program is Willie Revillame himself.

Because of his "Philanthropic" programs, Willie Revillame had become the proud owner of some of the most expensive cars in the country. Because of such program, a high rise condominium and mall is scheduled to rise in Quezon City and who do you think owns it? Yes, It's Willing Willie! A Google search for "Willie Nepumuceno properties" will show a lot. And I don't think that's the entire thing.

CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO ENLARGE

No wonder people find him such a bogus. I hope he stops, listen to his critics and start doing the right thing. I hope that none of his kids and descendants will have to dance a la macho dancer or stripper on national TV just to be able to earn a few bucks. I hope he realizes that before it actually happens. Willie Revillame, do you hear us?

2 comments:

  1. there's an Anti-Willie campaign going on and its reaching offshore viewers. good thing jollibee/mang inasal withdrew their ads with willie r. he's not a good example. tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Procter & Gamble also withdrew. I hope Willie learns before it's too late. I've had enough of his fake apologies and attempts to make his errors a war between his poor followers against the his detractors.

    ReplyDelete