Wednesday, March 17, 2010

In Addition

I can't believe that it's been a week since my last post.

A lot of things have transpired and most of it were positive developments.

In regard to my last post, I was told by several sources that the company is indeed suffering from temporary financial setbacks. It expanded very rapidly, to the point that their cash flow is heavily burdened. I've heard of suppliers withholding deliveries because of huge overdue collectibles.

I don't think that company is about to go under. It has plenty of good clients and it's probably a simple matter of huge uncollected receivables from its own clients. This setback is just temporary for them. What I just don't like is their way of dealing with us. The way they try to blame our paperwork for their failure to pay us on time. The way they try to make fools out of us.

I've been in this planet long enough to recognize an alibi and a serious cash flow problem when pass by one. I am very much insulted when people try to do this to me and think that they got away with it. But my breeding dictates that I should not slam this in their faces. But I've also been here long enough to know, that somewhere along the road, they will meet somebody who will.

No comments:

Post a Comment