Thursday, February 4, 2010

Why The Name?

Most of us only know Coleman as a manufacturer of durable plastic water containers. After the great flood brought by "Ondoy", I found out that the brand also sells inexpensive boats. If those floating objects are as durable as the water bottles that we know, it is probably a good idea to get one for safety's sake.

We really don't know what areas will be heavily flooded next time.

I have not seen one but heard that Ace hardware sells it. I found this photo at the Coleman website.


I hope that they will also have boats made out of hard plastic. These inflatable are prone to getting pierced by floating debris and submerged subdivision gates. I was told that several government rescue boats were immobilized by those street gates.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm the first to post a comment here! Buena mano!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers!

    Thanks for the comment on my first day.

    See you around!

    ReplyDelete