Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I still have bosses

They are about one or two. They are nice people but...

The problem with them, I think, is that they are too soft on people. Being good is fine. But I know for a fact that there are a lot of people who sees kindness as a weakness. Bad creatures exploit kindness and it leads to the downfall of those who mean well.

As for me, I am strict but I am very very fair. I am also consistently generous. However, I do not tolerate laziness and incompetence. People who are inadequate in their present tasks should be moved to where they are good at. But the lazy ones should be retrenched. Give them a severance package and let them go their own lazy paths.

That way, only those who are capable of bringing the company into the path of survival and excellence will stay.

Do they think the company will grow if you have nothing but lazy employees?

Laziness is like an airborne virus. It is very contagious. It multiplies fast and before one realizes it, the company's culture had already been changed.

Fire those dead weights before they sink the ship.

Do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment